ACOUSTICAL WALL PANELS

SKU: 6179

Quantity : 100

Product Description

ACOUSTICAL WALL PANELS

WE OFFER SOUND ABSORBING WALL TREATMENTS

FLOOR TO CEILING OR JUST SEGMENTED AREAS

PLEASE INQUIRE FOR SIZES & NOISE REDUCING OPTIONS

TACKABLE/ACOUSTICAL

.85 NRC RATING (NOISE REDUCING COEFFECIENT)

The thickness and density of a product are two factors in calculating a Noise Reduction Coefficient. An acoustic product with a .85 NRC rating means that 85% of sound in the space is absorbed, while the other 15% is reflected.

ADD YOUR CHOICE OF FABRIC!!

STARTING AT $495 PER 4′ X 8′ SECTION